Friday, December 31, 2010

Caleb's Favorite Things


Caleb loves cooking and cleaning! At home, if I'm sweeping or vacuuming he's right next to me trying to help. Sometimes I'll let him have the broom after I finish and he walks around the kitchen trying to sweep. He looks so cute, the broom is twice the length he is! If anyone is cooking he has to be held by that person so that he can see what's on the stove. When I'm home alone with them I usually have them both in highchairs next to the stove while I cook. Over the Christmas holidays he got the opportunity to play at Jude and Jen's house and at Rich and Suzie's who both have play kitchens at their houses. He didn't want to leave! He had such a blast playing with their pots and pans and especially the spoons and measuring cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment